I thought I would join on the beauty bandwagon and start doing a monthly favourites. This will include beauty, fashion and lifestyle faves and despite the hermit-like state I am currently in this month due to excessive uni work, I do have some favourites.
1. Cobalt Blue Nails – So bright, so blue, so beautiful – my fave is a Topshop nail polish in Varsity.
2. Maybelline Colour Tattoo – As it is cold now, I can now step up my make up game without worrying I’ll sweat it off. So the smoky eye is my fave and the Maybelline Color Tattoos are a long wearing, cream eyeshadow that stay put all day. I love Bad To The Bronze for day as its a bronzey, shimmery colour and Tough As Taupe for the evenings as its a little darker and matte which is a great base. They’re easy to blend and require no brushes!
3. Moroccan Oil – I like to alternate from sleek, straight hair and voluminous, textured beachy waves so I’ve whacked out my trusty ol’ Moroccan Oil and it has been repairing the damage and making my hair lovely again.
4. Real Techniques Buffing Brush – Reasonably priced, blends foundation in like a dream and is so soft I could stand there all day buffing my face away.
5. Rimmel Match Perfection – Lovely, lightweight but, good coverage foundation that leaves the skin looking slightly dewy. For oily skin it needs powdering a little throughout the day but overall, it is a great foundation and I have been wearing it pretty much everyday in May.