I believe that the Real Techniques brushes are some of the best around and some of the most affordable. On a day to day basis I realised that I pretty much use these brushes for a number of things, so I thought I would tell you my most used brushes.
1) Blush Brush – Good all round brush that I mostly use for powder and bronzer as the tapered end means you distribute less product and you can easily get into the hollows of your cheeks.
2) Buffing Brush – This one is my favourite foundation brushes by far, so soft and fast to blend foundation seamlessly. If you were going to pick up any Real Techniques brush I would recommend this one.
3) Expert Face Brush – Similar to the one above but I find this one really works best on higher coverage foundations and creates an airbrushed finish on the skin.
4) Domed Shadow Brush – This is a great eyeshadow brush, blends eyeshadows really well, super soft and fluffy. I use this everyday to blend my eyeshadow into the crease or to even blend in concealer.
5) Detailer Brush – This tiny brush I use for multiple purpose; covering pesky spots, applying lip products, for eyeliner, smudging eyeliner. This brush is versatile and useful to apply all those precision products.